We welcome Indie memberships each November for the following years’ membership.
The 2023 Indie TFF membership process is now closed. New Indie Members have been notified in December 2022.
For any questions, please contact Christina Iwasko: email@example.com.
Membership in the Fragrance Foundation is corporate and includes membership for the entire U.S.A. organization.
The benefits are listed below:
– Special Membership pricing on tickets to all Fragrance Foundation events, including TFF Awards
– Priority seating at in-person events, including The Fragrance Foundation Awards
– Opportunity to partner and sponsor The Fragrance Foundation events (virtual or in-person)
Nominations & Voting
– Membership pricing on nomination fees for The Fragrance Foundation Awards
– Voting rights for The Fragrance Foundation Awards based on USA fragrance sales volume
– Opportunity to nominate Fragrance Foundation Notables
Media & Social
– Members featured on The Fragrance Foundation website
– Member featured on @fragrancefoundation Instagram
– Member event coverage on The Fragrance Foundation social media platforms
– Member exposure in The Fragrance Foundation event journals
– Member exposure in weekly newsletter, Noteworthy, to fragrance community
– Connections & networking with The Fragrance Foundation members including brands, retailers, fragrance houses, suppliers, media + TFF International Licensees
– Opportunity for Notables to participate in The Fragrance Foundation’s Quarterly Think Tank
-Membership pricing for TFF Fragrance Escentials Online Course
-Opportunities to participate in TFF Scents of Success Careers in the Fragrance Industry initiative
– Creative assets to members-only
– Opportunity to participate in TFF Fragrance Day virtual event and social media
Board of Directors
– Opportunity to be nominated for election to The Fragrance Foundation’s Board according to the TFF By-laws
– Opportunity to participate in charitable partnership programs
Please click on the company name below to be redirected to their website.